Monday, October 22, 2012

Daniel Craig - James Bond in SkyFall

What can I say except that I love Daniel Craig as James Bond?  I just saw the official trailer for Skyfall and it looks amazing!  I can't wait to see it.  Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/YvV3g8hLlyU




Also, there's a great article in Maclean's right now on an interview with him about the movie.  I like his personality.  If I could put a picture of his personality on the blog, of course I would.
(Too many photos?  I only put the swimsuit photo in because people would expect it.  Obviously.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes. I completely agree with you. Daniel craig has a nice and unique personality. And he is charming and dashing too. I also personaly likes his personality and his charm. And in skyfall he is looking awsome and fabulous.
James Bond Suits By www.jamesbondsuits.com