Sunday, April 28, 2013

Scenes from a Trail Run - Sulpur Springs, Hamilton, Ontario

 





 


I took these pictures today while doing a 25K training run on the Sulphur Springs trails.

I love all the mushrooms on the trunk of the fallen tree in the first shot.

The second shot was not done by me.  I ran by it and it took me a few seconds to realize what the glove signified.  It made me laugh so I took a picture of it. 

The colours on the stump were amazing, ranging from brown, green and black to almost purple.

The fourth shot is of some new flowers in a hollow stump at the bottom of a tree.

The last shot is of sap dripping off a cut log; it's hard to see but the sap formed in droplets along the bottom of the log that looked like little jewels.

As always, a beautiful day in the forest!

No comments: