Thursday, January 20, 2011

What Wagon?

I fell off the wagon.  To be honest, it's not so much as I fell, as I jumped well clear of the wagon and started running as fast as I could in the other direction.  From where I am right now, I can't even SEE the wagon.

I was doing so well.  I've been running, and going to boot camp, and trying to eat healthily.  And then there was Christmas.  But again, let's lay it all out on the table, it's not Christmas so much as it's the chocolate.  I have no willpower when it comes to chocolate.  I will be saying firmly to myself that I will not eat one more of those delicious, melt-in-your-mouth Lindor chocolate balls, while simultaneously shoving them in my mouth with my other hand.  And don't get me started on the shortbread.  Those cookies that I got for Christmas that I swore I would take in to my work so someone else would eat them.  Except they're still in my cupboard.  And yes, they're almost gone.

Anyway.  I'm back at boot camp and either running or doing workout videos.  And last week I went cross-country skiing.  Twice!  So I'm again approaching the wagon.  And I'm going to haul myself up on it again.  Come hot tamales and lots of hot chocolate! 

No comments: