Sunday, November 18, 2012

Of Monsters and Men in Toronto!

I love Of Monsters and Men.  I love them.  They make me happy.  I love their music.  I love how the two lead singers' voices are so unique and go together so well.

A group of us saw them at the Kool Haus in Toronto.  It was a cool bar; not too big; good atmosphere.

I saw an interview in which the band said they enjoy North American audiences because we show our pleasure with the music; we sing along, clap and cheer.  In Iceland, apparently, people are much more stoic.  I saw a video of a concert there once and everyone was just standing there with neutral faces.

We are much different here.  We were yelling and clapping and cheering and singing the songs as loudly as we could!  I think they appreciated it.  At one point the lead singer, Nanna, yelled, "You guys are CRA-ZY!  I love it!"

 

No comments: