Monday, March 11, 2013

I Am Not Lying In A Hospital Bed....I Am Not Lying In A Hospital Bed





I was doing a hard workout during boot camp - I can't remember if it was burpees or multiple push ups with our hands in different positions - and I was really feeling it, let me tell you.  I was just thinking how hard it was and how tired out my body was getting. 

Then my friend and instructor said, "Just think of how lucky we are to be here tonight!  You're not lying in a hospital bed; you can do this!"

It changed my whole perspective.

I know about the power of positive thinking, but it's always good to have a reminder.

Many times now, when I'm having a stressful day at work or at home, I will say to myself: "I am not lying in a hospital bed...I am not lying in a hospital bed..."  and suddenly everything looks pretty good.

 

No comments: