Friday, December 13, 2013

Anyone Else Hanging by a Thin Thread, Christmas-Planning-wise?




I love Christmas; I really do. I love Christmas carols.  I love getting our tree.  I love sitting by our tree and watching it at night with the lights on.  I love Christmas morning.  I love having Bailey's in my coffee and watching the kids open their gifts, and having tissue paper strewn all over the place for the cat to play with, and staying in my pyjamas all day.  It's just that sometimes it's so much work to spread all this good cheer.  I WANT to do it; I'm just so busy that sometimes it seems like far too much stress to accomplish it all. All the buying, the baking, the decorating, the planning.  I've got to stop reading those insidious articles about holiday table themes and elegant centrepieces.  I recently read one about how you can put your tree on wheels so you can wheel it around the house depending on what room needs the most 'decor'.  Things like this make me hyperventilate.  I don't have chargers, my tablecloth is stained, and so are my candlesticks.  I know I'm not the only one.  Maybe I need to cut back a little?  After the holidays I'll have more time to figure out how to do this!  Until then, good luck to all you fellow rusher-arounders - may there be Bailey's...





 

2 comments:

Maggie.danhakl@healthline.com said...

Hi Jennifer,

Healthline is interested in contributing a guest post to whendoibecomecompetentagain.blogspot.com. We would be open to contributing any blog that would be of interest to your readers. Healthline bloggers have been featured on a variety of sites including:

Washington Times: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tango-mind-and-emotion/2012/aug/10/how-healthy-choices-easy/
Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/036515_diabetes_strawberries_prevention.html
Patch.com: http://strongsville.patch.com/blog_posts/where-and-what-to-eat-in-cleveland-to-beat-the-winter-blues

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Warm Regards,

Maggie Danhakl- Assistant Marketing Manager
p: 415-281-3124 f: 415-281-3199

Healthline Networks, Inc. • Connect to Better Health
660 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 www.healthline.com

Jennifer Dunlop Jormakka said...

Hi Maggie,

That sounds great. Thanks for your inquiry.

Sincerely,
Jennifer