Thursday, December 19, 2013

Your List is a Pale Shadow of my List!




My husband complained to me about his to-do list for Christmas.  I was very sympathetic.  "What?!" I retorted.  "Your list is a pale shadow of my list!  A cheap imitation!  A completely unreadable facsimilie.  It can't even call itself a list.  When it sees a real list, it hangs its head in shame!"  I think you see where I'm going with this...  However, I am aware that it is not very festive to argue over lists, and it doesn't help me move things off my list.  So off I go to shop, clutching my extensive, substantial, enormous list....wish me luck!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

this made me smile. so universal. my hubby asked me, in all seriousness, why I was so stressed about Christmas. you can imagine. ah, to be able to show up for Christmas instead of having to make it all happen...that is the dream.