Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Need Instant Peace and Serenity? Press Play!



Do YOU need some instant peace and serenity?  Who doesn't?  I am happy to report that today was the first (and will be the only day) that I finally achieved what I have been waiting for all Christmas holiday - the day I got to stay in my pyjamas ALL day.  It is a fabulous thing.  Highly underrated.  If you can't do that, however, here is another very good way to achieve a state of zen.  Watch a stream flowing in a winter scene.  I took a video of a stream in 'my' forest, but, because I am not yet competent, I have not been able to upload it.  However, here is a public one for your viewing pleasure until I gain some semblance of competency.  (Don't wait up.)

1 comment:

Gillian said...

pyjama days are good and necessary for sanity. glad you enjoyed yours!