Saturday, April 16, 2011

That's A Pretty Short Ponytail!

The group of kids were competing about who would have the shortest pony tail. 

It started off when my oldest son commented on how long his sister's pony tail was getting.  Then he pulled at his hair and declared that he would have the shortest pony tail in the world.

My other son, always happy to disagree with his brother, argued that in fact, his hair was shorter, so HE would have the shortest pony tail in the world.

My son's friend got in on the action by saying that he knew another guy who had shorter hair than everyone present, and that consequently this person would have, by far, the shortest ponytail in the world.

My five year old chimed in excitedly, certain that he had definitively won the argument, "Oh yeah?  Well, my Grandpa has ALL OF YOU beat!"

Grandpa's bald.

No comments: