Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oscars and Spanx

I heard that twenty year old Jennifer Lawrence was wearing Spanx at the Oscars.  In case you've been living in a cave, Spanx are body shapers.  They smooth out your body.  And I only know that because I've seen ads and things, of course.  I don't have any personal experience.  No way.

Anyhow, did I mention she is TWENTY years old?  She told the cameras that she has been wearing corsets (Hello, Laura Ingalls?) to all the awards ceremonies, but they were too uncomfortable so for that particular dress she just put on Spanx.  On her twenty year old body.

That's it.  That's really the limit.

What hope do we have when we're...you know, say 40??

OMG I am twice her age in a couple of months.

Gotta go  - I've got to see if I can fit in a quick boot camp class....

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I would love to wear spanx when I turn 40. LOL
Greenville SC Massage